- Any of the short-term very first teeth of a young mammal. Also known as baby tooth, major tooth.
- Any tooth regarding the first pair of teeth of young people (or livestock).
- one of several short-term very first pair of teeth in younger mammals; in man you will find twenty.
- A tooth of this milk-dentition; a temporary or deciduous enamel, which can be shed and changed. A kid has actually 20 milk-teeth.
- one of the primary temporary teeth of a new mammal (certainly one of 20 in children)
Definition for "milk tooth"
- Any of the short-term very first teeth of…
Synonym for "milk tooth"
Hypernym for "milk tooth"