- The statutes, rules, and typical practices regarding and executed by armed forces courts for the control, trial, and punishment of armed forces personnel.
- a branch associated with the basic municipal law, composed of guidelines ordained for the government of this army power of a situation in serenity and war, and administered in courts martial.
- the human body of laws and principles of conduct administered by armed forces courts for control, trial, and discipline of army workers
- See Martial legislation, under Martial.
Definition for "military law"
- The statutes, rules, and typical practices regarding and…
Hypernym for "military law"