Definition for "mil"
Sentence for "mil"
Synonym for "mil"
Phrases for "mil"
Rhyme for "mil"
Hypernym for "mil"
Cross Reference for "mil"
Same Context for "mil"
Urban Dictionary for "mil"
- A unit of length add up to one thousandth (10-3) of an inch (0.0254 millimeter), utilized, as an example, to specify the diameter of line or the thickness of products sold in sheets.
- A milliliter; one cubic centimeter.
- A unit of angular measurement used in artillery and corresponding to 1/6400 of a whole revolution.
- Slang A million bucks.
- An angular mil, a unit of angular dimension add up to 1⁄6400 of a total group. At 1000 metres one mil subtends about one metre (0.98 m). Additionally 1⁄6000 and 1⁄6300 are utilized in other countries.
- A unit of measurement corresponding to 1⁄1000 of an inch, generally employed for thin items, such as for instance sheets of plastic.
- a former subdivision (1/1000) regarding the Maltese lira
- Abbreviation of million.
- an obsolete financial unit of Cyprus equal in value to 1/1000 of a pound.
- a unit of size corresponding to 1/1000 inches, used particularly in measuring the thickness of sheets of materials.
- one milliliter; -- used mainly in informal speech.
- a unit of angular size equal to 1/6400 of 360 degrees; -- its utilized especially in artillery varying.
- One million bucks.
- An abbreviation of army.
- A unit of length used in calculating the diameter of cables, equal to 0.001 of an inch.
- A copper coin of Hongkong, the thousandth element of a buck, corresponding to a Chinese ‘cash.’
- an angular unit used in artillery; corresponding to 1/6400 of a whole change
- a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 kilometer
- a Cypriot monetary product add up to one thousandth of a pound
- a unit of size add up to one thousandth of an inch; used to specify thickness (age.g., of sheets or wire)
- a metric unit of amount add up to one thousandth of a liter
- A simplified spelling of mill.