- A petulant, bad-tempered state of mind; a huff.
- A petty quarrel or argument; a tiff.
- a tiny argument, quarrel.
- a situation of being offended.
- A petty falling out in clumps; a tiff; a quarrel; offense.
- A fit of Petulant displeasure; a feeling of slight anger or resentment.
- circumstances of discomfort or annoyance
- resulting in to be offended or frustrated.
- To offend somewhat.
- to upset slightly
- in order to become somewhat offended
- cause to be frustrated
- Vexed; offended; upset.
- to provide hook offense to; displease: often previously participle: as, she was significantly miffed.
Sentence for "miff"
Synonym for "miff"
Verb Forms for "miff"
Hypernym for "miff"
Urban Dictionary for "miff"