- The strategies and rehearse of a midwife.
- The rehearse and science to be a midwife.
- The art or training of helping feamales in childbearing; obstetrics.
- Aid at childbearing; assistance or coöperation in manufacturing.
- The training of obstetrics; the practice of helping ladies in childbearing.
- help at childbearing or perhaps in production.
- the branch of medicine dealing with childbearing and care of mom
- assisting females at childbearing
Sentence for "midwifery"
- Midwives eventually turned into the term…
Synonym for "midwifery"
Hypernym for "midwifery"
Same Context for "midwifery"