- A vertical liquid area in a firebox or burning chamber within a steam boiler.
- A support when it comes to centre of a tunnel.
- A vertical liquid room in a fire box or burning chamber.
- A support for center of a tunnel.
- A hollow horizontal septum when you look at the furnace of a steam-boiler, which, becoming full of water, kinds a kind of water-bridge, under and over which the fire of the gas is caused to pass through.
Sentence for "midfeather"
- -- The method of tenoning the…
- View More