- Pursuing a training course of activity midway between extremes, specifically following a program in politics that's neither liberal nor traditional.
- Of, regarding, or being a form of entertainment, specially preferred songs, that attracts a wide audience.
- Alternative spelling of middle of the road.
- supporting or following a course of activity this is certainly neither liberal nor conservative.
- perhaps not extreme, especially in governmental views.
- supporting or seeking a training course of action which neither liberal nor conservative
- not extreme, particularly in governmental views
Sentence for "middle-of-the-road"
- By far, most churchgoers like most…
Synonym for "middle-of-the-road"
Equivalent for "middle-of-the-road"
Same Context for "middle-of-the-road"