- a musical instrument accustomed cut a specimen, since natural muscle, into thin sections for microscopic examination.
- a particular tool that creates extremely slim cuts of plant and animal areas, for later on evaluation by light microscope or electron microscope.
- An instrument in making very slim areas for microscopical evaluation.
- a musical instrument to make extremely fine areas or slim pieces of things for microscopic assessment.
- scientific instrument that cuts thin slices of something for microscopic evaluation
- To cut into areas making use of a microtome
- To reduce (a tissue or organ) into thin areas with a microtome.
Sentence for "microtome"
- When an inflamed area is examined,…
Hypernym for "microtome"
Same Context for "microtome"