- In a microscopic manner.
- To a microscopic degree.
- By the microscope; with moment inspection; in a microscopic way.
- as though making use of a microscope; with severe precision and awareness of information; in minute detail
- simply by using a microscope; so as to be noticeable just with a microscope; as seen with a microscope
- In a microscopic fashion or degree; through, or more regarding need the use of, the microscope: as, to look at a plant microscopically; an object microscopically little.
Sentence for "microscopically"
- The circulation numbers for most of…
Phrases for "microscopically"