- The sensation in which particular elements in electronics transform technical oscillations into an unwanted electric signal.
- The science of increasing the intensity of low or poor noises, or of microphones usually.
- The research which treats of ways increasing the strength of reduced or weak sounds, or for the microphone.
- The technology of augmenting tiny sounds.
- Definition for "microphonics"
- The sensation in which particular elements in electronics…
- View More
- Sentence for "microphonics"