- A very small blastomere.
- An unusually little blastomere formed by unequal cleavage of a fertilized ovum
- among smaller cells, or blastomeres, caused by the whole segmentation of a telolecithal ovum.
- small one of two masses or moieties into that the vitellus of a lamelli branch, as a fresh-water mussel, divides; the so-called “animal cellular” of Rabl, which further subdivides into blastomeres. See macromere.
- one of many little blastomeres, or cells, which derive from early cleavage of the egg: opposed to macromere or megamere.
Sentence for "micromere"
- In this study, we resolve the…
- View More