- a simple fluoride of sodium, calcium, tantalum and niobium this is certainly isomorphous with pyrochlore
- A microlith
- A rare mineral of resinous luster and high specific-gravity. It's a tantalate of calcium, and takes place in octahedral crystals usually really minute.
- one minute inclosed crystal, frequently observed when nutrients or stones tend to be examined in thin sections in microscope.
- A mineral regarding pyrochlore, occurring in regular octahedrons having a brownish shade and a resinous luster.
- just like microlith: an incorrect use.
Sentence for "microlite"
- It's learnt that an individual, Krishan…
Cross Reference for "microlite"