- the tiniest of the faunal dimensions divisions, including mainly microorganisms but also sometimes placed on the littlest species of pet teams including ticks, bugs, etc.
- A fauna in which all the creatures are of minute or diminutive size; a congeries of microscopic pets, or sometimes a depauperated fauna.
- Definition for "microfauna"
- the tiniest of the faunal dimensions divisions, including…
- View More
- Sentence for "microfauna"
- Cross Reference for "microfauna"
- Form for "microfauna"