- An abnormally tiny red bloodstream cellular this is certainly under five microns in diameter and may even occur in certain forms of anemia.
- an unusually tiny red blood cellular within some types of anemia
- among elementary granules within bloodstream. They Truly Are a great deal smaller compared to a typical corpuscle, as they are specially apparent in disease, as in anæmia.
- A small cellular or corpuscle.
- A small blood-corpuscle, in dimensions from 2 to 6 micromillimeters, found, usually in large numbers, in many cases of anemia.
- an abnormally small purple bloodstream cell (less than 5 microns in diameter)
Definition for "microcyte"
- An abnormally tiny red bloodstream cellular this is…
Synonym for "microcyte"
Hypernym for "microcyte"