- Having a crystalline construction visible just under a microscope.
- consists of microscopic crystals
- Crystalline on a superb, or microscopic, scale; consisting of good crystals.
- containing crystals which can be visible just under a microscope
- Minutely crystalline: said of crystalline stones of which the constituents are separately so small they cannot be distinguished from each other by the naked-eye; cryptocrystalline.
Sentence for "microcrystalline"
Equivalent for "microcrystalline"
Same Context for "microcrystalline"