- Chemistry that addresses minute quantities of materials, frequently under one milligram in mass or one milliliter in volume.
- Chemical approaches for organizing, managing, and examining tiny quantities of chemical substances, especially public significantly less than a milligram.
- Chemical processes that occur in really small regions, particularly on the grain boundaries of a metal
- the use of substance tests to minute items or portions of matter, often assisted by delicate devices; -- distinguished from macro-chemistry.
- Minute chemical research; substance evaluation or investigation placed on things in microscope.
Sentence for "microchemistry"
- This training from Link in microchemistry…
Equivalent for "microchemistry"
Etymologically Related for "microchemistry"