- An abnormally little head
- an individual suffering from microcephaly
- In entomology: a-south United states genus of caraboid beetles, with about 6 species, having securiform terminal joints of both maxillary and labial palpi
- A genus of nemocerous dipterous insects of the family Chironomidæ.
- A genus of reptiles.
- [lowercase] In pathology: A microcephalic person
- [lowercase] In teratology, a monster with a small, imperfect mind or cranium.
- an abnormally small head and underdeveloped mind
Definition for "microcephalus"
Sentence for "microcephalus"
- Warmer waters bring the Atlantic cod…
Hypernym for "microcephalus"