- A submicroscopic aggregation of particles, as a droplet in a colloidal system.
- a natural particle of colloidal size within coal.
- A coherent strand or framework in normal or artificial fibers.
- A submicroscopic architectural device of protoplasm, made up of a cluster of molecules.
- a colloidal aggregate, in a simple geometric form, of a specific quantity of amphipathic molecules which types at a well-defined concentration, labeled as the crucial micelle focus
- an electrically recharged particle built-up from polymeric molecules or ions and happening using colloidal electrolytic solutions like soaps and detergents
Sentence for "micelle"
- This process is sometimes called micelle…
Hypernym for "micelle"
Same Context for "micelle"
Urban Dictionary for "micelle"