- Of, related to, comprising, or containing mica.
- Resembling mica, laminated, sparkling.
- sparkling; brilliant
- regarding, or containing, mica; splitting into laminæ or leaves like mica.
- hydrous silicates of or regarding or resembling mica
- regarding or containing mica; resembling mica or partaking of its properties, specially that of happening in foliated masses comprising separable laminæ: as, micaceous construction.
- Figuratively, sparkling.
Sentence for "micaceous"
Cross Reference for "micaceous"
Same Context for "micaceous"