- A poisonous Eurasian ornamental shrub (Daphne mezereum) having fragrant lilac-purple plants and tiny scarlet fresh fruit.
- The dried bark with this plant, formerly made use of externally as a vesicant and internally for joint disease.
- An ornamental shrub, Daphne mezereum, having purple plants and vivid red fruit.
- The dried bark for this plant, when utilized as a vesicant.
- a tiny European shrub (Daphne Mezereum), whoever acrid bark can be used in medication.
- A Vintage World shrub, Daphne Mezereum. See cut-under Daphne.
- small European deciduous shrub with fragrant lilac-colored plants accompanied by purple berries on highly toxic twigs
Sentence for "mezereon"
- There followeth, for the latter part…
Hypernym for "mezereon"
Cross Reference for "mezereon"