- An alley in which you will find stables; a narrow passageway; a confined destination.
- a location in which wild birds of victim are housed.
- Plural type of mew.
- An alley where you can find stables; a narrow passageway; a confined place.
- A dialectal form of moss.
- street lined with buildings that were originally private stables but have been remodeled as dwellings
- Third-person single simple present indicative kind of mew.
- The royal stables in London, so called because built where in fact the mews associated with the master's hawks had been situated; therefore, somewhere where carriage-horses are held in big towns.
- [applied as a singular.] An alley or courtroom which stables or mews tend to be situated: as, he lives up a mews.
- Definition for "mews"
- An alley in which you will find stables;…
- View More
- Sentence for "mews"
- Hypernym for "mews"
- Verb Stem for "mews"