- Bleeding from the womb that's not related to menstruation.
- uterine bleeding, except that the menses
- Profuse bleeding through the uterus, esp. including cannot take place at monthly period period.
- Uterine hemorrhage; an effusion of blood from inner surface of uterus when you look at the menstrual period, or at in other cases.
- hemorrhaging from the womb which is not as a result of menstruation; usually indicative of infection (as cervical disease)
Sentence for "metrorrhagia"
- If Mrs. Pepys's menstrual cycle occurred…
Hypernym for "metrorrhagia"
Same Context for "metrorrhagia"