- Composition in metrical kind; versification.
- Composition in metrical type; versification.
- The work or means of transforming the typical system of products of a country to those for the metric system; metrication.
- The making of verses; a metrical structure.
- the work of changing from imperial units of dimension to metric devices: yards, grams, moments
- composing a metrical structure (or perhaps the metrical construction of a composition)
Sentence for "metrification"
- Both roundabouts and metrification will help…
Synonym for "metrification"
Hypernym for "metrification"