- Any space whose elements are things, and between any two which a non-negative genuine number can be explained as the exact distance involving the points; a good example is Euclidean room
- some things in a way that for virtually any pair of things discover a nonnegative real number called their distance that is symmetric and fulfills the triangle inequality
- Definition for "metric space"
- Any space whose elements are things, and between…
- View More
- Hyponym for "metric space"
- Hypernym for "metric space"