- an individual of blended European and Aboriginal descent. Frequently uncapitalized.
- practical cleverness; street smarts.
- In Greek misconception, a goddess personifying prudence, child of Oceanus and Tethys, and first spouse of Zeus.
- The ninth associated with the planetoids in the near order of development, very first observed by Graham at Markree, Ireland, in April, 1848.
- A genus of crustaceans.
- A genus of mollusks.
- an individual in western Canada that is of Caucasian and American Indian ancestry
Sentence for "metis"
- Transgender men, known as metis or…
Urban Dictionary for "metis"
- One of Canada's 3 Aboriginal peoples.In…