- A basic aniline dye, C16H18N3SCl · 3H2O, that forms a deep blue solution when dissolved in water. It is used as an antidote for cyanide poisoning and a bacteriological stain.
- A heterocyclic aromatic chemical element with several utilizes in biology and chemistry.
- an artificial dyestuff comprising a complex sulphur by-product of diphenyl amine; -- labeled as additionally pure blue.
- a dark green dye used as a stain, an antiseptic, a chemical indicator, and an antidote in cyanide poisoning
Definition for "methylene blue"
- A basic aniline dye, C16H18N3SCl · 3H2O, that…
Synonym for "methylene blue"
Hypernym for "methylene blue"