- An organic compound where hydrogen associated with the hydroxyl set of methyl alcohol is changed by a metal.
- The anion -O-CH3- derived from methanol by loss in a proton; any sodium containing this anion
- An alcoholate of methyl liquor when the hydroxyl hydrogen is changed by a metal, following the example of a hydrate.
- A derivative of methyl liquor.
- to combine or match methyl alcohol.
- To combine using the methyl radical.
- To impregnate or blend with methyl or methyl alcohol.
- to include, or treat with methyl alcoholic beverages (see methylated spirits)
- To add a methyl team to a compound
- To add a methyl team to a nucleic acid included in the procedure of gene expression
- to combine or impregnate with methylic alcohol or methyl.
- To replace in (a compound) the methyl radical -CH3, for an equivalent of several other radical or element.
- Definition for "methylate"
- An organic compound where hydrogen associated with the…
- View More
- Sentence for "methylate"
- Verb Forms for "methylate"
- Cross Reference for "methylate"
- Etymologically Related for "methylate"