- The anterior area of the embryonic hindbrain, which gives increase on cerebellum and pons.
- The cerebellum and pons associated with person mind.
- the part of the embryonic rhombencephalon that the pons and cerebellum arise.
- The posterior part of the mind, including the medulla; the afterbrain. Often abbreviated to meten.
- The afterbrain; the medulla oblongata so far as the pons Varolii: similar to myelencephalon of Huxleyand other people, and macromyelon of Owen.
- The cerebellar section of the brain, the principle components of which are the cerebellum and pons Varolii. Huxley. See slices under brain and encephalon.
- the the main hindbrain that develops into the pons in addition to cerebellum
- Definition for "metencephalon"
- The anterior area of the embryonic hindbrain, which…
- View More
- Sentence for "metencephalon"
- Hypernym for "metencephalon"
- Variant for "metencephalon"