- a segments of this human anatomy of an animal, usually the rearmost one
- among the component portions of this body of an animal.
- The posterior the main human body of a cephalopod, which will be enveloped in the mantle and contains the viscera.
- in a few crustaceans, given that amphipods, the initial three segments associated with the pleon or abdomen. Compare mesosome and urosome.
- Definition for "metasome"
- a segments of this human anatomy of an…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "metasome"