- something of metaphysics.
- An underlying philosophical or theoretical concept: a belief in fortune, the metaphysic of gambler.
- The field of research of metaphysics.
- The metaphysical system of a particular philosopher or of a specific way of thinking.
- significant concept or crucial concept.
- See metaphysics.
- just like metaphysics.
- just like metaphysical.
- to help make metaphysical.
Sentence for "metaphysic"
- As Crary notes, "movement and time…
Synonym for "metaphysic"
Same Context for "metaphysic"
Variant for "metaphysic"