- Pertaining to, or denoting, any one of some compounds of particular metallic elements with organic radicals; as, zinc methyl, salt ethyl, etc.; today frequently organometallic.
- Any organometallic element
- related to a compound consisting of a metal in conjunction with a number of organic radicals, including zinc methyl, Zn(CH3)2, or magnesium ethyl iodide, MgIC2H5.
- Definition for "metalorganic"
- Sentence for "metalorganic"
- The LED industry has added significant…
- View More
- Variant for "metalorganic"