- A percussion tool composed of a graduated series of metal taverns struck with either hand-held or keyboard-controlled hammers.
- Any guitar comprising tuned steel bars which are struck to help make noise.
- a musical instrument like a pianoforte, but having steel taverns in place of strings.
- a guitar just like the xylophone, but having metallic in the place of wood bars.
- A pianoforte with graduated steel taverns rather than strings.
- a musical instrument like the xylophone, but with metallic in the place of wood taverns.
- Definition for "metallophone"
- A percussion tool composed of a graduated series…
- View More
- Sentence for "metallophone"
- Hyponym for "metallophone"