- the research of the framework of metals and alloys, particularly by optical and electron microscopy and x-ray diffraction.
- the research of the structure of metals and their particular alloys, by some of a variety of strategies
- The science or art of metals and steel doing work; also, a treatise on metals.
- an approach of moving impressions of this grain of lumber to metallic areas by chemical activity.
- A substitute for lithography, in which metallic plates are employed as opposed to rock.
- a merchant account of metals, or a treatise on metallic substances; the technology of metals.
- A process of enhancing metals.
- a technique of engraving, allied to lithography, for which metallic dishes are substituted for rocks.
Definition for "metallography"
- the research of the framework of metals and…
Sentence for "metallography"
Same Context for "metallography"