- Of, resembling, or obtaining the properties of a metal.
- Containing material ions.
- Pertaining to, or resembling, a metal; metallic.
- Impregnated with metallic salts; chalybeate.
- A substance of adjustable structure, but resembling a soft, dark-coloured material, utilized in the bearings of machines to lessen friction, so when a substitute for lubricants.
- A substance of adjustable structure, but resembling a soft, dark-colored material, found in the bearings of machines for obviating rubbing, so when a substitute for lubricants.
- Of a metallic nature or quality; comprising or like steel; containing material: as, metalline water.
Sentence for "metalline"
Synonym for "metalline"
Same Context for "metalline"