- The chemical relationship characteristic of metals, by which cellular valence electrons tend to be provided among atoms in a usually steady crystalline framework.
- a chemical relationship by which cellular electrons tend to be provided over numerous nuclei; this leads to electrical conduction
- a chemical bond for which electrons are provided over many nuclei and electronic conduction occurs
- Definition for "metallic bond"
- The chemical relationship characteristic of metals, by which…
- View More
- Hypernym for "metallic bond"