- Of or regarding a metacenter.
- Genetics getting the centromere in the median place so the hands tend to be of equal length. Used of a chromosome.
- Of or related to a metacenter
- (of a chromosome) getting the centromere approximately in the centre, such that both arms tend to be of comparable length
- having two equal hands due to the median place of this centromere
- of or relating to the metacenter
- A metacentric chromosome.
- A metacentric chromosome
- Of or pertaining to the metacenter.
- In biology, with respect to a fresh center around which brand-new diverging customizations are produced.
Sentence for "metacentric"
- A V-shaped metacentric chromosome has two…
Cross Reference for "metacentric"
Same Context for "metacentric"