- A substance from k-calorie burning.
- A substance required for or taking part in a certain metabolic process.
- Any material made by, or taking part in, a metabolic reaction.
- something of metabolism; a substance generated by metabolic activity, as urea.
- A product of or material resulting from metabolic rate, particularly from retrograde kcalorie burning, or catabolism.
- any compound associated with metabolic process (either as a product of metabolic process or as necessary for metabolism)
Sentence for "metabolite"
- First they took cerebral spinal fluid…
Hypernym for "metabolite"
Same Context for "metabolite"