- plural (entomology) Insects that metamorphose.
- A change or mutation of infection, symptoms, or therapy.
- A change or mutation; a big change of disease, symptoms, or therapy.
- Same as metabasis, 2.
- bugs that undergo full metamorphosis
- a thorough selection of bugs, including the ones that undegro a metamorphosis.
- pests winch undergo complete or whole metamorphosis or change, once the Diptera, Lepidoptera, Coleoptera, and Hymenoptera: in contradistinction into Heterometabola.
Sentence for "metabola"
Hypernym for "metabola"
Equivalent for "metabola"