- The process or means of synthesizing study outcomes making use of various analytical solutions to recover, pick, and combine results from past split but related researches.
- Any organized process of statistically combining the outcome of many various scientific studies.
- An analysis caused by combining the results of diverse statistical scientific studies.
- An analysis carried out at a higher degree of abstraction than compared to basic analysis.
Sentence for "meta-analysis"
Agriculture Dictionary for "meta-analysis"
- Works comprising researches utilizing a quantitative…