- A plot of land because the website for a property; later on, a residential building taken as well as its outbuildings and assigned land.
- A dwelling house, aided by the adjacent buildings and curtilage, while the adjoining places appropriated towards use of the family.
- in-law: A dwellinghouse.
- A dwelling-house because of the adjacent buildings and curtilage, including yard and orchard, appropriated towards use of the household; a manor-house and its own appendages.
- (law) a dwelling home and its adjacent structures plus the adjacent land utilized by your family
Sentence for "messuage"
- Glendinning is supposed to have inhabited,…
Hypernym for "messuage"
Same Context for "messuage"