- which will make a mess of; to untidy, disorder, earth, or muss.
- resulting in a problem with; to introduce an error or mistake in; which will make muddled or confused; spoil; damage.
- To botch, bungle; to execute poorly on.
- which will make an error; to accomplish anything wrongly; to execute poorly.
- resulting in (someone else) to create unwanted blunders in confirmed task, frequently through distraction or obnoxious behavior.
- To damage; injure.
- To manhandle; pummelled; rough up.
- To discombobulate, entirely confuse, or confound mentally; to put into circumstances of psychological disarray.
Quotes for "mess up"
- "People are always saying that Hollywood…"
Synonym for "mess up"
Hypernym for "mess up"