- The level of level cells of mesodermal source that lines the embryonic body cavity and provides increase to the squamous cells regarding the peritoneum, pericardium, and pleura.
- A membrane of level cells that lines your body hole of embryos and types the squamous cells of this peritoneum, pericardium, and pleura
- Epithelial mesoderm; a layer of cuboidal epithelium cells, formed from some of the mesoderm during the differetiation for the germ layers. It constitutes the boundary of cœlum.
- The epithelium coating the entire ancient cœlom or body-cavity regarding the embryo; the cœlarium.
- epithelium beginning in the embryonic mesoderm; lines the primordial human body hole
- Definition for "mesothelium"
- The level of level cells of mesodermal source…
- View More
- Sentence for "mesothelium"
- Hypernym for "mesothelium"