- the center portion, or body, of sternum.
- The ventral bit of the middle portion associated with the thorax.
- the center portion, or human body, of sternum.
- The ventral little bit of the middle segment of this thorax in pests.
- In structure, the piece or items of a breast-bone that has several sections lying involving the presternum in addition to xiphisternum: stated mainly associated with segmented sternum of animals.
- In entomology, the ventral or sternal sclerite regarding the mesothorax; the under region of the mesothorax, opposite the mesonotum.
Sentence for "mesosternum"
- Mesosulcus: a central longitudinal furrow of…