- The fold of peritoneum that attaches the testis towards dorsal wall surface associated with the body hole or scrotal sac.
- The fold of peritoneum which connects the testis toward dorsal wall surface of this body cavity or scrotal sac.
- In anatomy, the fold of peritoneum supporting the testis while in the abdomen, or as it descends into the scrotal sac.
- In ichthyology, the tissue which suspends the genital gland from the dorsal wall regarding the abdominal cavity when you look at the men.
- Definition for "mesorchium"
- The fold of peritoneum that attaches the testis…
- View More
- Sentence for "mesorchium"