- A land plant that expands in a host having a moderate level of moisture.
- Any typical terrestrial plant that develops in conditions having a typical supply of water
- A plant which will be adapted to call home under conditiona of medium dampness and dryness; a plant intermediate involving the hydrophytes and xerophytes.
- just like mesophytum.
- land plant growing in environment having a typical method of getting water; compare xerophyte and hydrophyte
Sentence for "mesophyte"
- S unpredicted holiday home mortgage mesophyte…
Hypernym for "mesophyte"
Cross Reference for "mesophyte"