- The second associated with three excretory body organs that develop in a vertebrate embryo, becoming the functioning kidney in seafood and amphibians but changed by the metanephros in greater vertebrates. Also known as Wolffian human anatomy.
- The second regarding the three excretory organs of the establishing embryo; the Wolffian human anatomy
- The middle the three pairs of embryonic renal body organs created in most vertebrates; the Wolffian human anatomy.
- identical to mesonephron.
Sentence for "mesonephros"
- In fish and amphibia the kidney…
- View More