- Of, relating to, or present in circumstances of matter intermediate between liquid and crystal.
- Of or relating to a mesomorph.
- Of or with respect to a mesomorph.
- Of or with respect to phases of matter advanced between solid and liquid; of or related to fluid crystals.
- having a robust muscular body-build characterized by predominance of frameworks (bone tissue and muscle mass and connective tissue) created from embryonic mesodermal level
Sentence for "mesomorphic"
Equivalent for "mesomorphic"
Same Context for "mesomorphic"