- The part of the embryonic mesentery which attached to the very early belly.
- The region associated with abdomen surrounding the navel.
- The part of the embryonic mesentery which includes the tummy
- The umbilical area.
- The mesogaster.
- In person anat, the umbilical region associated with the abdomen, amongst the epigastrium above and also the hypogastrium or epipubic area below. See cut under abdomen.
- In structure and zoology, the mesentery regarding the belly; the fold of peritoneum which holds the tummy positioned.
Sentence for "mesogastrium"
- With the change in the position…
- View More