- Having a head of medium breadth, with a cephalic list between 76 and 80.
- Having a head that isn't specifically quick or long from front to back (in accordance with its width from left to right).
- Of or with respect to, or in the region of, the middle of the head.
- getting the cranial hole of method capability; neither megacephalic nor microcephalic.
- Having the ratio for the length into breadth of the cranium a medium one; mesaticephalic.
- In craniometry, of method size; neither huge nor small; with a capacity of from 1,350 to 1,450 cubic centimeters.
- Having a skull of method breadth or ability.
- Of or concerning the mesencephalon.
Sentence for "mesocephalic"
- The Bossonians are of medium height…
Synonym for "mesocephalic"
Etymologically Related for "mesocephalic"