- Designating an achiral person in a group of diastereoisomers that includes a minumum of one chiral member
- A combining form denoting in the centre, intermediate.
- Denoting a type of hydrocarbons that are viewed as methenyl types. In addition utilized adjectively.
- Optically sedentary due to compensating optical task at a couple of asymmetric centers, often considering a plane of symmetry in the molecular construction.
- attached with a carbon atom positioned between two hereoatoms in a heterocyclic ring.
- A combining form found in natural biochemistry to indicate optical inactivity through inner payment. See mesoform.
Definition for "meso-"
Equivalent for "meso-"
Same Context for "meso-"